Some good news from Mr. Ted Frank at the Center for Class Action Fairness.
Center for Class Action Fairness has confirmed that it will be representing a number of HP class members.
What does this mean?
Center for Class Action Fairness will be filing papers with the court on behalf of its clients this month asking for the court to enforce the settlement with respect to all HP class members and to extend the claims deadline for HP class members.
What does this NOT mean?
* Center for Class Action Fairness CANNOT give individual advice to individual HP owners
* Center for Class Action Fairness attempt may or may not be successful
* Center for Class Action Fairness WILL NOT be signing additional clients at this time
What can YOU do to help?
* You may be asked to complete a declaration (a simple form stating your machine’s spec and your displeasure about the current proposal replacement, but you must sign it under oath – more info on this later)
* Continue to contact the consumer affairs division from your State Attorney General’s Office